Program Includes placement of a minimum of 2 Implants with all surgical and prosthetic components, all materials for hands-on workshop, lecture handouts and online webinars
-300 hours of comprehensive lectures, live surgeries, demonstration & hands-on.
-In depth review of surgical & prosthetic protocols.
-Sessions stretch across 9 months in 9 modules. Each session is inclusive of a weekend.
-Over 10 speakers from the International Community who are among the most distinguished names in implantology.
-Certificate of completion awarded that fulfills the educational requirement for Associate Fellow of AAID.
-Non commercial, course covering a wide spectrum of implant types & system.
-Hands-on patient treatment under direct faculty supervision.
Module 1 September 13-15, 2019 Beginning w the End in Mind Utah
Module 2 October 18 - 20 Clinical & Radiographic Assessment Nevada
Module 3 November 8 - 10 Prosthetic Options & Biomaterials Nevada
Module 4 December 13 - 15 Surgical Session Utah
Module 5 January 17 - 19, 2020 Surgical Session Utah
Module 6 February 14 - 16 Advanced Surgical Session Nevada
Module 7 March 6 - 8 Prosthetic Module Utah
Module 8 April 17 - 19 Digital Workflow Utah
Module 9 May 15 - 17 Post-Op Care & Graduation Nevada
Module 1: Beginning with the end in mind
- Introduction to diagnosis and treatment panning
- Case studies
- Hands-on- placement of implants on dummy mandibles
Module 2: Anatomy, Clinical and Radiographic assessment
- Medical assessment, tests, radiology
- Cone-Beam interpretation
- principles of radiographic planning with softwares
Module 3: Prosthetic Options and Biomaterials
- Prosthetic options in implant dentistry
- Pre-surgical prosthodontics
- Interim restorations
- review of current implant systems-configurations, surface coatings, treatments and enhancements
Module 4: Surgical session I
- Basic surgical principles
- Case presentations
- Suturing techniques
- LIVE patient surgeries by participants
Module 5: Surgical Session II
- Tissue management
- Planning for stage 2 surgeries
- Esthetic and anatomic healing abutments
Module 6: Advanced Surgical Session
- In depth review of bone graft materials
- Graft fixation techniques
- Sinus lift techniques
- Guided bone regeneration, block grafts and ridge expansion techniques
Module 7: Prosthetic Module
- Delivery of prosthesis on patients
- Biomechanical stress
- Distribution of forces
- Lab communications
Module 8: Digital Workflow
- Computer planned surgery demonstration
- Hands-on planning
- CAD/CAM prosthetics
Module 9: Post-operative Care and Graduation
- Identifying failures and how to treat them
- Preparation of Associate Fellow/ Fellow exams of the AAID